Blasta Sheep Booster buckets
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
Blasta Sheep Booster buckets are formulated for sheep to boost energy and performance during the course of the year. Used by many farmers all year round but also at specific periods e.g. out wintering ewes or ewe hoggets or in hill areas to balance nutrient, trace element and mineral deficiencies. Containing only 8 % molasses means that the buckets contain more minerals and trace elements than your standard bucket. Blasta Sheep Booster buckets are very effective in both hill and lowland flocks.
- Improved immunity.
- Greater resistance to parasite infection.
- Increased feed conversion efficiency and daily live weight gain.
- Reduced incidence of digestive upsets or scours.
- Improved thrift.
- Helps balance nutritional deficiencies
- Helps boost energy levels
- Increased protein levels.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- Contains 19% Crude Protein
- Contains Hi-Pro Soya bean meal
- Contains Maize Gluten and Megalac for energy
- High Selenium and vitamin E.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus etc.
- Note: Low molasses content bucket.
- Feeding rate- Typically 30-50g/head/day.
- Ideal for ewes/hoggets and rams being out-wintered
- Fed in hill situations to boost protein, energy and trace element and vitamin levels
- Available in 18kg buckets.
- Delivery throughout Ireland.