Sélédine Vit is a trace elements and vitamin supplement for calves. The 15ml syringe contains Selenium, Iodine, Vitamin E, grape seeds and melon, These trace elements and vitamins are also sources of natural antioxidants.
The selenium is an element essential to the glutathion peroxydase, the main antioxidant agent of the body ; The iodine is an essential element of thyroid hormone which control the general metabolism, the energy metabolism and the protein metabolism of calves.
The vitamin E possesses huge antioxidant properties. Complementary to the selenium supplement, vitamin E intake helps to limit cell degeneration and to improve immunity of deficient animals.
- 1 syringe per calf at birth
- Available in a box of 20 or singularly
- Available through your local Vet/store.
- Contact Iomlán Animal Science for more info firstname.lastname@example.org, 094 95 44708
- 1 syringe per calf at birth or when selenium/vitamin E is deficient.
- Vitamin E
- Ideal for weak/sleepy calves
- Ideal for muscly calves born with a lack of Selenium/Vit E