Optimise Sheep drench
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
Optimise Sheep Drench is a complex blend of chelated trace elements, vitamin and amino acids, specifically formulated to meet the requirements of growing/finishing lambs. It is formulated to provide lambs with the optimum balance of micro-nutrients to help balance nutritional deficiencies.
- Improved immunity.
- Greater resistance to parasite infection.
- Increased feed conversion efficiency and daily live weight gain.
- Reduced incidence of digestive upsets or scours.
- Improved thrift.
- Achieve target weights and good killing out percentage.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- High Selenium and vitamin E. (Boosts lamb immune system for disease resistance)
- Optimum levels of Iodine and Copper.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B12, B6 and B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Lambs 6 weeks - Should receive a 5 ml dose.
- Lambs at weaning - Should receive 7.5 ml to 10 ml.
- Hoggets- 15ml/head
- Ewes Pre-lambing- 20ml/head 4-5 weeks pre-lambing
- Ewes Pre-breeding- 20ml/head 2 weeks before letting the ram out
- Rams 30ml 8 weeks pre-breeding and 30ml again the day the ram is let out
- Available in 1L and 2.5L cans.
Dominic McCrystal is a Sheep & Dairy farmer from Co.Derry who has been using the Optimise mineral range on his dairy herd and Drummuck flock of Pedigree Bluefaced Leicesters, Mules & Blackfaces. Dominic has had lots of success with his flock over the years . Dominic says "I've seen better performance and health with the cows and sheep since I began working with Iomlan".
Dominic uses Optimise sheep on the ewes pre-breeding and the Optimise Elite sheep 4 weeks out from lambing and says it key to the performance and health of his flock.