IOMLÁN Pre-breeding drench
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
IOMLÁN Pre-breeding drench is a complex suspension of chelated trace elements, vitamin and amino acid formulated to meet the specific requirements of the sheep flock, maintaining flock health, fertility and productivity.
IOMLÁN Sheep Pre-Breeding, is primarily administered to breeding ewes and rams pre-breeding.
- Stronger heats.
- Increased conception rates.
- Increased lambing percentages.
- Tighter lambing patterns.
- Less barrens.
- Less embryonic losses and abortions.
- More even sized twins.
- Rams – improved sperm quality.
- Improved body condition.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength) Zinc also helps uterus pH and successful conception.
- High Selenium and vitamin E. (Helps improve fertility in ewes and semen quality and vigour in rams)
- Optimum levels of Iodine and Copper.
- Enhanced levels of Manganese ( Helps with the development of reproductive organs and improves conception rates.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B12, B6 and B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Ewes - 20ml 4 weeks prior to tupping.
- Rams - 30ml 8 weeks prior to tupping.
- Available in 1L and 2.5L.