IOMLÁN Pre-Lambing drench
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
IOMLÁN Pre-Lambing drench is a complex suspension of chelated trace elements, vitamin and amino acid formulated to meet the specific requirements of the sheep flock, maintaining flock health, fertility and productivity.
IOMLÁN Pre-Lambing drench, is primarily administered to in lamb ewes 4-6 weeks pre-lambing
- Improved body condition.
- Supports immune system.
- Improves lamb viability.
- Reduced lamb mortality.
- Improved colostrum quality.
- Improved lamb growth.
- Better weaning weights.
- More even sized lambs.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength) Zinc also helps uterus pH and successful conception.
- High Selenium and vitamin E.
- Optimum levels of Iodine and Copper.
- Enhanced levels of Manganese
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B12, B6 and B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Ewes - 20ml 4-6 weeks pre-lambing.
- Available in 1L and 2.5L.