Blasta Pre-Calver buckets
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
Blasta Pre-Calver buckets are formulated for both cows and heifers pre-calving. Providing them with essential trace elements and plant extracts that work and help to prevent common on farm disease problems. They also provide cows and calves with essential trace elements & vitamins to help improve growth rates and thrive through correction of deficiencies. Blasta Pre-Calver buckets are very effective in both hill and lowland herds. Contains a low level of molasses only 8% allowing more room for minerals and vitamins to be included. The buckets are manufactured at low temperatures which means that vitamins are not damaged by heating and are fully available in true form to the animal.
- Improved immunity.
- Wetter calving
- Greater resistance to parasite infection.
- Increased feed conversion efficiency and daily live weight gain.
- Reduced incidence of digestive upsets or scours.
- Improved thrift.
- Livelier calves at birth
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- High Selenium and vitamin E. (Boosts lamb immune system for disease resistance)
- Contains Copper.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Contains Magnesium, Phosphorus etc.
- The lick has been formulated to meet the mineral requirements of cows and heifers pre-calving.
- Contains Magnesium to help prevent grass tetany.
- Note: Low molasses content bucket.
- Feeding rate- Typically 40-100g/head/day.
- Ideal for cows and heifers starting 5-6 weeks pre-calving
- Available in 25kg tubs.