Obivo is a trace element & yeast bolus
It is composed of Selenium, Iodine, Copper, Zinc and Cobalt. It includes Vitamin E and, protected yeast. It is ideal for calves at turnout and/or weaning. It stimulates the growth of microflora in the digestive tract, improves the use of feed and body weight gain.
Supplements deficiencies – trace elements, vitamins, and yeast
For calves during weaning, the grazing season, and in periods of intense growth
Ensures long-term supplementation
- 1 bolus per calf
- Available in a box of 50 bolus
- Steady release of trace elements
- Available through your local Vet/store.
- Contact Iomlán Animal Science for more info email@example.com, 094 95 44708
- Enhances levels of Zinc. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- High Selenium. (Boosts lamb immune system for disease resistance)
- Optimum levels of Iodine and Copper.
- Protected yeast to aid with digestion at change of diet, especially for calves at weaning or turn-out to grass.