Obifertil is a trace element & vitamin bolus
Obifertil is a trace element & vitamin bolus that is designed specifically for optimising fertility during the breeding season. The trace elements in Obifertil are; Copper, Selenium, Iodine, Zinc. Obifertil includes Beta-carotene, Vitamin A and Extract of Chesnut wood which have all been proven to have positive impact on the fertility of both dairy and suckler cows. Beta-carotene is essential for the cow to synthesise Vitamin A and is needed to ensure healthy corpus luteum and follicles.
The tannins from chestnut extract have the properties of fixing the soluble nitrogen contained in grass and in feed. It is a well known fact that too much soluble nitrogen modifies the uterine environment which makes the uterus unsuitable for implantation of the fetus.
- 1 bolus per cow one month before the start of the breeding season
- Available in a box of 20 or 50 boluses
- Steady release of trace elements and vitamins
- Available through your local Vet/store.
- Contact Iomlán Animal Science for more info firstname.lastname@example.org, 094 95 44708
- It is used for flushing in anoestrus cases.
- It plays an important role in the maturation of follicles.
- It supports the prevention of ovarian cysts.
- Increases fertility.
- Reduces the risk of mastitis.
- Supports immunity.