Glanzym is a powerful enzymatic, strong foaming cleaner for removing persistent organic pollutants and the biofilm which protects the bacteria. The foaming of Glanzym provides better adhesion, making it ideal for cleaning vertical surfaces and hard to reach areas.
Glanzym is an integral part of our Hygiene concept. For more info see our Hygiene concept or call us on 094 95 44708.
- Always mix with warm water (40-45 ° C).
- Surface foaming with foam gun.
- At least 15-30 minutes for absorption.
- Cleaning under high pressure, preferably with pure warm water (40-45 ° C).
- Broiler houses
- Laying hen houses
- Milking parlours
- Calving sheds
- Lambing sheds
- High: 1: 100 (1%) = 20 liters per 2000 liters of water + Glanzym for 1000m² stable surface.
- Low: 1: 200 (0.5%) = 10 liters per 2000 liters of water + Glanzym for 1000m² stable surface.
- 5L & 20L cans