Biotronic Top Liquid
Biotronic® Top liquid consists of a combination of organic acids and a permeabilizing substance. Top Biotronic® liquid is a liquid solution that can be applied in drinking water, liquid feed and milk.
The organic acids increase the water / feed hygiene by reducing the pH and the buffering capacity. In addition, organic acids have an antimicrobial effect, so that mainly Gram-negative bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli are kept under control.
The permeabilizing substance weakens the outer cell membrane of Gram-negative bacteria such as Salmonella and E. coli, thereby strengthening the antimicrobial effect of the organic acids.
- Fewer problems by Gram-negative bacteria (Salmonella, E. coli)
- Improved water / feed hygiene
- For a better drinking water hygiene: 0.06 to 1.80 liters Biotronic® Top liquid per 1000 liters of drinking water depending on pH and the water hardness.
- For use in liquid feed for the prevention of fermentation: 0.75 to 1.50 liters Biotronic® Top liquid per 1000 liters of liquid feed.
- For the acidification of calf milk: Dilute Biotronic® Top liquid with water in a ratio of 1:10. Use 50 to 80 ml of the final solution per liter of milk. Temperature of the milk should be between 20 ° C and 30 ° C.
- For the preservation and stabilization of finished feed with a moisture content of up to 14%: 0.75 to 2 liters Biotronic® Top liquid per ton of feed.
- At higher moisture levels, poor storage conditions or prolonged storage time is a higher dose needed: 2 to 4 liters Biotronic® top liquid feed per tonne.
Packing: Top Biotronic® liquid is available in 29 kg cans, 245 kg drums and 1150 kg tanks.