Beef/Heifer minerals The development of the rumen, a good growth and feed rate and muscle development are very important in growing ruminants.The right vitamins and minerals are needed to support this. This formulation helps with proper fertility, supports the growing fetus and ensures excellent quality colostrum.
From our experience and forage testing (Grass & Silage) results from all over Ireland the provision of minerals and vitamins is largely insufficient to meet the needs of cattle. Feeding both young cattle, fattening cattle and (suckler) cows with a supplement is therefore more than necessary. The constant pressure on the immune system, the large daily growth and the enormous mass of muscles provide a great need for minerals and vitamins.
Vitamins and minerals act as enzymes, coenzymes and antioxidants and are an important part of all physiological and pathophysiological processes that occur in the animal. Below are some important benefits of a good vitamin and mineral status:
Below are some important benefits of a good vitamin and mineral status:
Young cattle / beef
- Better immunity
- Better meat quality (storage, tenderness, colour)
- Better able to withstand stress situations (breeding, dehorning, vaccinating)
- Better average daily gain
- Less illness and death from respiratory diseases
- Better immunity
- Better resistant to stress situations
- Supports the treatment and cure of skin diseases
- Better resistance to scab
- Fitter and livelier calves at birth
- Better colostrum quality and better absorption by calf
- Reduced retained cleanings
A healthy animal performs better on all levels and this increases profits!
Comes in 25kg bags
Contains optimum levels of Copper, Cobalt, Selenium, Iodine, Zinc, Manganese etc.
Contains Biotin for hoof and skin health, Vitamin E, A, D, B vitamins.
- 1oog per animal per day for suckler cows
- Finishing cattle and young stock (Depends on weight and circumstances).