Blasta All in 1 Cattle buckets
Formulated using state of the art mineral & vitamin technology
Blasta All in 1 Cattle buckets are formulated for both cows and young cattle and calves. Providing them with essential trace elements and plant extracts that work and help to prevent common on farm disease problems. They also provide cows and calves with essential trace elements & vitamins to help improve growth rates and thrive through correction of deficiencies. Blasta All in 1 Cattle buckets are very effective in both hill and lowland herds. Contains a low level of molasses only 8% allowing more room for minerals and vitamins to be included. The buckets are manufactured at low temperatures which means that vitamins are not damaged by heating and are fully available in true form to the animal.
- Improved immunity.
- Greater resistance to parasite infection.
- Increased feed conversion efficiency and daily live weight gain.
- Reduced incidence of digestive upsets or scours.
- Improved thrift.
- Achieve target weights and good killing out percentage.
- Contains Immuherb, a blend of specially selected plant extracts. This combination of plant extracts builds up a natural resistance against parasitic attack within the animal and is well proven to increase youngstock health and performance.
- Contains Breathease.
- Enhances levels of Zinc and Biotin. (Improves hoof structure and strength)
- A combination of plant extracts which help build up natural resistance to parasitic attack within the animal and also helps calf development.
- High Selenium and vitamin E. (Boosts lamb immune system for disease resistance)
- Contains Copper.
- High levels of Cobalt and Vitamin B1.
- Chelated trace elements & vitamins.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus etc.
- The lick has been formulated to meet the mineral requirements of cattle and calves all year round.
- Contains Magnesium to help prevent grass tetany.
- Note: Low molasses content bucket.
- Feeding rate- Typically 40-100g/head/day.
- Ideal for cattle all year round
- Available in 25kg tubs.