4 forms of calcium with different release periods:
- calcium formate – instant assimilation
- calcium chloride – instant assimilation
- calcium carbonate – slow assimilation
- calcium pidolate – enhances calcium assimilation
It is composed of calcium in 4 different forms for a better assimilation:
– Calcium pidolate increases the absorption of calcium in the intestine.
– Formate and calcium chloride are rapidly assimilable forms of calcium for maximum bioavailability
– Calcium carbonate is a highly concentrated form of calcium.
Its assimilation is increased by the presence of calcium pidolate
On delivery day: 2 boluses of Obicalc or 1 bolus of Obicalc and 1 bolus of Obibaca
- Available in a box of 20 or 50
- Available through your local Vet/store.
- Contact Iomlán Animal Science for more info firstname.lastname@example.org, 094 95 44708
- On delivery day: 2 boluses of Obicalc or 1 bolus of Obicalc and 1 bolus of Obibaca